Turn Key, Ready to Drop In Crate Motor!!
The AMS EVO X Stage 1 Crate Engine is the ultimate solution for high horse power reliability. Our crate engine comes complete from valve cover to oil pan to timing chain and components to make installation as painless as possible, ready to drop right into your EVO!
This proven power plant uses only the best off the shelf and custom designed AMS spec. components. Combine that with the latest in machine and assembly practices and you are assured only the best!
To top off this package we include the AMS EVO X CNC Ported Cylinder Head. Featuring the most advanced port design on the market, this head is fortified with +1mm oversized Ferrea valves and valvetrain components. The flow at low, mid and high lift have been optimized to achieve the most effective power curve, something overlooked by the competition who focus on peak numbers. For camshafts we use the AMS “TMP” Camshafts complimenting the ported heads with massive peak and low end power making great turbo spool up characteristics. The perfect combo for an unbeatable machine!
Our Race Winning Experience Creates Higher Standards
All our race engines are individually handcrafted at AMS using the same care as the ones found in our world record holding street and race cars. When you choose an AMS engine you are investing in the knowledge gained from assembling thousands of race engines over the past 15 years. With over 350 Victories in Motorsports over the last 7 years alone, it is clear that AMS is the only choice for your engine rebuild!
Just like our 2000+HP Alpha Omega GT-R, every motor is balanced, blueprinted and assembled to AMS’ exacting standards. Before assembly each block is checked for correct dimensions, cylinder bore, mains, block flatness, etc… to ensure you get the best foundation for your new engine. Every engine we assemble has a build sheet where tolerances, torque specs, and clearances are documented.
Do it right the first time, order you AMS Stage 1 4B11 Crate Engine today!
- Balanced and blueprinted with precise, documented assembly
- Cylinder head optimized for the most effective power curve
- Comes fully assembled, valve cover to oil pan, ready for installation
- Available outright or with core exchange*
- Custom compression ratios available
- Precision AMS spec machine work on block & crank
- Manley Pistons w/ skirt coating & 9310 alloy wrist pin upgrade
- Manley “Turbo Tuff” I-Beam rods
- High performance racing rod & main bearings
- AMS CNC ported cylinder head
- +1mm oversized Ferrea valves and valvetrain components
- ARP head studs
- AMS TMP camshafts
- Comes complete and sealed from valve cover to oil pan, timed and ready to install
- Displacement: 2.0 liters
- Stroke: 86mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Suggested Rev Limit: 9000RPM with supporting modifications
- Mitsubishi Evolution 10 GSR and MR Models
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- It’s easy to get overwhelmed with information when shopping for a new 4B11 motor. With all the engine programs and options available in the AMS catalog we recommend that you call in and talk to one of our trained professionals before making your decision. We can help you find the perfect engine for your application and performance needs. No matter what your performance goals may be we will get you an engine that best suits your needs…no more and no less. So give us a call!
- *AMS Core Exchange Program for a crate motor requires a complete engine from valve cover to oil pan including a usable block and crankshaft
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 48 in|
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The AMS EVO X Stage 1 Crate Engine is the ultimate solution for high horse power reliability.