Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
Founded in 1997, AIRAID advanced the automotive aftermarket industry with the introduction of its AIRAID Intakes brand of air intake systems. Initially developed for light trucks and sport utility vehicles, the first AIRAID kits combined an open-element cotton gauze filter with an intake tube to produce an innovative, easy-to-install intake kit which dramatically increased air flow, horsepower and torque while improving overall engine performance. Within five years, explosive sales proved that Airaid's blend of technology and state-of-the-art materials were just what the performance parts market was missing. AIRAID Premium Filters were introduced in November 2002, securing Airaid's place as a leader in air management for both gasoline and diesel power plants. Airaid's product base now includes a wide variety of AIRAID Intake Systems, PowerAid Throttle Body Spacers and OEM replacement filters. Each AIRAID product line is the result of exhaustive research and development. Our in-house engineering team consists of both mechanical and industrial design engineers using the latest 3-D CAD modeling equipment to produce advanced designs that make more power right out of the box. A portable 3-D scanner and rapid prototyping machine allows AIRAID to test new products on our in-house Superflow flow bench and verify the unmatched fit, finish, and style that AIRAID customers demand. All products are then tested on our all-wheel-drive Mustang chassis dynamometer to produce real-world performance numbers. All AIRAID Premium Filters are produced in-house using only the finest materials available and highly specialized manufacturing equipment to ensure a level of quality control no other filter company can match. This is just one of many reasons why all of Airaid's filters are backed by our No Hassle Lifetime Warranty. All of Airaid's product lines are proudly manufactured in the USA.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to firstname.lastname@example.org
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!