Borla 08-14 Subaru STi / 11-14 WRX Catback Exhaust
Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
Borla Performance announces the release of a new quad-exit Cat-Back exhaust for the venerable 2008 ? ?09 Subaru WRX STi. This race-inspired system (PN140312) checks all the boxes on every Subaru enthusiasts? hit list, taking this flagship to an even higher realm, of performance. For starters, Borla engineers upgraded the STi?s exhaust plumbing from 2.5 to 3" in diameter. The resulting increased airflow through the turbocharged powerplant provides horsepower gains of 7% - 10%. Hardcore enthusiasts who add Stage 1 or 2 chip upgrades will find this boost to the STi?s lung capacity vital to unlocking the ECU?s full potential. Drivers negotiating terrain from rally course jumps to shopping mall speedbumps will appreciate how Borla?s RD fabricators found room to tuck the system muffler higher than the OE exhaust, providing a 1.75" clearance gain. This additional room also enhances rear-section aerodynamics and improves appearance by reducing clutter. Besides being higher, it?s lighter. Thanks to Borla?s patented straight-through design that eliminates power-robbing baffles and chambers, the STi sheds approximately 8 lbs, making it a bit leaner meaner in a class where every bit counts. True to form, the exhaust amplifies and enhances the STi?s distinctive rumbling gurgle with the rich bass of Borla?s trademark sound of power. Combined with high-quality T-304 stainless steel construction and double-walled rolled-edge polished tips, drivers get the sound and looks they expect from the world?s most winning exhaust. Borla , the original pioneers of high-quality stainless steel free-flow exhaust, utilizes patented award and race winning technology to deliver quality, sound, and performance gains. All with an easy bolt-on installation, and backed by a solid Million-Mile Warranty on all street systems.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to firstname.lastname@example.org
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!