Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
If you simply need a quality OEM replacement pad, look no further than Ultimax. Made in the UK Bristol EBC Brakes manufacturing plant Ultimax is a beautifully engineered brake compound that lasts well, produces minimal dust and is the perfect choice for the urban or daily driver. Why spend more if all you need is a quality replacement pad.The Ultimax pad does include a small percentage of steel fibre to achieve its price point, far less content than our competition where steel fibre content can attain 50 volume and this optimum fibre blend is what makes Ultimax both popular and unique amongst brake blends .Once bedded in Ultimax will inspire confidence in any car light truck or SUV no matter how you drive.Its universal heat range abilities and low rotor wear are additional benefits of the Ultimax pad range which is the EBC worldwide number one selling brake with numbers of sets sold running into tens of millions over the recent years. Unlike many of our performance grades Ultimax has remain unchanged as a pad compound for ten years now, a true testament to its success and customer acceptance. Why change a winning formula.Black coded in the EBC range EBC Ultimax is a fully ECE R 90 approved brake pad range and at its lower price point, less than HALF the price of original parts yet TOTALLY EQUIVALENT by nature of its R 90 brake safety approval, Ultimax offers great value for money and first class driving safety.When replacing brakes of any kind please remember how important brake safety is to your own well being and either have a professional mechanic install your new brakes or if you are a qualified mechanic use the EBC installation DVD as a guide in support of your vehicle owner's manual. These installation guide DVD tasters can be viewed here and the full DVD purchased from online vendors.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to email@example.com
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!