Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
HELLA Standard halogen lamps provide original equipment manufacturer quality and a great value for your money. When it comes to driving safety, sight is the most important sense. Visibility can be impaired under various circumstances and driving under these adverse conditions will increase the risk of an accident. To meet these challenges, HELLA is continually improving existing lighting systems and developing new lighting equipment and components. HELLA bulbs undergo strenuous quality tests. This is achieved by using the most modern equipment in light metering, which provides information if a bulb has the necessary properties. Hella products are subjected to the following tests: Geometric Measurement: A measuring projector is used to check the filament geometry - with regard to the statutory standards in accordance with IE C 60810. The filament must be dimensionedand positioned within the bulb as specified in the standard. This is the only way to achieve optimum headlight power and prevent glare to oncoming traffic. Life Test: Sophisticated tests are used to prove the high reliability of the HELL A bulbs over a long period. Vibration and Shock Test: Here, vibration resistance of the bulb and the filament in particular, is tested on an electrodynamic vibration table. Paint Adhesion Test: The adhesion of paint on colored glass bulbs such as the PY 21W for example is tested in a climate chamber at different temperatures and air humidities. Optimum adhesion of glass bulb paint guarantees the prescribed amber indicator light over the whole service life period. Light Flux Measurement: The Ulbricht sphere and goniometer are used to determine the light fluxes and luminous intensities of the HELL A bulbs. This guarantees optimum light output of the bulbs.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to firstname.lastname@example.org
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!