Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
IAG 600 Long Block Engine Includes: Stage 2 Short Block Includes: Case Halves - Brand new OEM Subaru FA20 case halves, bored and honed to 86.1mm, Case Machining - Modified for improved oiling, Case Machining - Bored and honed to 86.1mm, Pistons -IAG-Spec 86.1mm Forged Pistons, Ring Set, and .150" x 2.250" 9310 Tool Steel Wrist Pins, Connecting Rods -IAG-Spec H-Beam / ARP2000 Rod Bolts, Rod Bearings - ACL or King XPG, Main Bearings - King XPG or IAG Spec, Crankshaft -New Subaru FA20 DIT WRX crankshaft, Case / Main Bolts -Standard Subaru case bolts, Hardware - OEM Oil Plug - comes preinstalled at the oil pan location, Stage 1 FA20F DIT Cylinder Heads: Heads - Brand New Subaru OEM WRX AW Cylinder Head Castings, Intake Valves - GSC 36mm (Standard) Intake Valves, Exhaust Valves - GSC 32mm (Standard) Exhaust Valves, Springs / Retainers - Kelford Dual Valve Springs & Titanium Retainers, Guides - OEM Valve Guides, Valve Seals - GSC Valve Stem Seals, Lifters - OEM Subaru Lifters, Camshafts - Kelford 264-EZ Camshafts, Multi-Angle Valve Job, Machined Cam Lobe Clearance, Resurface, Ultrasonic Cleaning, Final Lash, Gaskets, Hardware & Accessories: Head Studs - ARP 2000 11mm Set, Head Gaskets - OEM, Valve Cover Gaskets - OEM, Cam Seals - OEM, Valve Covers - OEM, Timing Components - OEM, Oil Pump/Timing Cover - OEM, Wrist Pin Seal, Rear Main Seal & Separator Kit, Crankshaft Woodruff Key, Compression Ratio: 10.6:1 compression on standard gasket thickness.
,Please review the PDF document below regarding installation, break-in procedures and warranty information.
,If the previous engine experienced an internal failure then all oiling components (i.e. cooler, pump, pickup, cam gears, and solenoids, etc) as well as other necessary components as per your installer's recommendations, must be replaced during installation.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to firstname.lastname@example.org
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!