Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
The IAG Performance Fire-Lock head gasket solution was created after years of research and development testing to prevent head gasket failure on high horsepower and high boost Subaru EJ Series engines. This solution is loosely derived from diesel technology where a counterbore step is machined around each cylinder bore allowing specially sized fire rings to drop into the machined area and head gasket bores. The shims are designed to create a compression seal once the heads are installed and torqued into place. IAG fire rings are manufactured to a very strict tolerance from a proprietary alloy and are then put through a heat treatment process. The gaskets are manufactured from an asbestos-free composite raw material and feature a silicone based beading applied to critical areas to improve sealing around all water and oil passages. The combination of the alloy compression shims and gaskets assure maximum sealing for a Subaru EJ20 turbocharged engine.
*The IAG Fire-Lock gaskets require machine work for installation and are recommended for use with 14mm head stud hardware.
*The gaskets are sold in pairs with four Fire-Lock rings.
- Composite Material
- IAG-Spec Alloy Ring
- Specifically designed for 14mm Head Studs
- Silicone Beading
- 93.50mm Bore
- .051" Thickness
- Intended for High Horsepower, High Boost applications
- IAG ARP 14mm Head Studs Required
- Gaskets sold in pairs
1. If a block or cylinder head was previously o-ringed the groove must be filled and resurfaced before using this type of gasket.
2. These gaskets require IAG ARP 14mm head studs to achieve the required torque necessary for proper installation.
3. Due to the required torque, any block that was previously honed will need to go to the next size overbore.
4. Future servicing will require cylinder head resurfacing due to an imprint left from the Fire-lock rings.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to email@example.com
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!