IAG Performance EJ Competition Series Oil Pan for 02-14 WRX 04-20 STI 05-09 LGT 04-13 FXT (Black).
$629.99 Sold out
Product Part Number: IAG-ENG-2203BK
Categories: Engine, IAG Products, Maintenance
Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
The IAG Competition Series Oil Pan for the Subaru WRX and STI is uniquely designed and CNC machined to suit a wide range of street and track applications. The cast aluminum oil pan was designed with fitment for a larger variety of popular headers in mind, while still increasing oil capacity up to 30% over OEM. The design incorporates cooling fins to aid in dissipating heat from the oil as air passes over them. The included oil drain plug is integrated into the lower cooling fins at the absolute bottom of the pan to make sure all the waste oil is removed during maintenance changes. The oil drain plug uses an OEM style crush washer. The oil pan is also threaded with 1/8th inch NPT port to accept many popular oil temperature sensors. 1/8th inch NPT plug is also included in the event that the sensor port is not used.The upper flange mounting surface is CNC machined for better hardware fitment. The flange features a sealing O-ring for easier installation and removal. The pan is designed to use the included OEM style Viton dipstick o-rings with a unique chamfer to aid in the installation of the dipstick. The IAG Competition Series Oil Baffle is designed to limit potential blow-by and prevent oil starvation in your Subaru's WRX / STI EJ engine during high rpm and high g-force driving. The Competition Series Baffle should be used in vehicles that will see track time, however, it is acceptable to run this baffle on the street as well. The Comp Series baffle is configured with Viton one-way flapper valves which hold oil in the area closest to the pickup. Combining the baffle with the louvers in our optional windage tray, oil is prevented from reentering the upper crankcase area and is directed down into the oil pan to ensure plentiful supply to the oil pickup. IAG's integrated oil baffle is designed to work with the IAG V2 oil pickup as well as other popular oil pickups.
- Increased capacity and additional cooling fins to reduce oil temps,
- Bottom facing drain plug ensures complete drainage
- Internally baffled to ensure oil pickup stays submerged.
- GTIN: 00887753778642
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 13 x 10 x 10.5 inches
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to firstname.lastname@example.org
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!