IAG Stage 1 Cylinder Head Package w/ GSC S1 Cams for 2004-06 STI 04-05 FXT 05-06 LGT B25 Casting.
$4,599.99 Sold out
Product Part Number: IAG-ENG-3015BS1
Categories: Engine, IAG Products
Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
IAG Stage 1 Cylinder Head Package: IAG's Stage 1 cylinder heads are intended for those looking for a cost-effective OEM+ replacement. Each package starts with brand new WRX STI B25 OEM head castings, directly from Subaru of America. The bare castings are visually inspected and then fixtured into our in-house Centroid 5-axis CNC Machine. This is one of the most advanced pieces of precision engine machining equipment in the world. In the Centroid, the heads undergo a cam clearance machining process which removes material from the lifter area where larger lift and duration cam profiles are known to contact the castings. Then the heads are then fixtured in our Serdi 3.0 Valve Guide and Seat Machine to cut all intake and exhaust seats with a multi-angle valve job that suits the flow characteristics of GSC's standard size 36mm Intake and 32mm Exhaust valves. At this point, the heads' decks are resurfaced using our TS-3000 BlockMate, which cuts the aluminum to a smooth, even finish. Next, the heads are ultrasonically cleaned to remove debris and oils from the machining process. Finally, the heads are reassembled using GSC Billet S1 camshafts that are intended for vehicles making up to 500 wheel horsepower. During the final assembly, the cams are matched to GSC Single Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers along with GSC Viton stem seals then bench-lashed to a tolerance that is close to final specifications.
- New Head Castings with Standard Sized GSC Valves, GSC Springs, Includes GSC S1 Cams
- GTIN: 00887753779083
- Emissions : Electronically Announced
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 20 x 16 x 12 inches
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to email@example.com
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!