IAG Stage 3 EJ25 Closed Deck Case - 1/2" H.S.M. 99.75mm Bore & Hone - for Subaru WRX STI LGT FXT.
$2,749.99 Sold out
Product Part Number: IAG-ENG-1813
Categories: EJ Engine Short Blocks, Engine, FA Engine Short Blocks, IAG Products
Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
IAG's Closed Deck converted case halves were created to be the most affordable and cost-effective short block modification for EJ25 Subaru turbo engines. The deck surface is machined to accept specially CNC'd cast inserts that strengthen the weakest point of the OEM case at the upper sleeve. The case halves are then CNC drilled and tapped to accept 1/2 inch head studs that greatly reduce headgasket failure during high cylinder pressure scenarios. The case is bored and honed to 99.75mm in our Sunnen SV-10 that allows you to set a piston to wall clearance tighter for a quieter engine. IAG's Closed Deck is suitable for street or race use. The factory Subaru EJ25 case is referred to as a semi-open (or semi-closed) deck. The block is essentially an open deck with 3 narrow supports tying in the main case to the tops of the sleeves. This feature was a slight improvement over the EJ20 case, which was a completely open deck with no support. The purpose of the deck supports is to keep the sleeve from moving. While conceptually this is an improvement, the reality is that it simply isn't enough for a high horsepower Subaru. The weakest point of the sleeve is still left open and unaddressed. Our machining process converts the semi-open deck to a complete closed deck. This design features the use of cast insert material that closely matches the metallurgy of the aluminum case material in a factory Subaru EJ engine block. By using a similar cast material, we ensure that during expansion and contraction the materials grow and shrink at similar rates, which is vital for maintaining roundness within the top of the bore. The outer inserts are machined from 3/4 inch cast material and the inner inserts from 1-inch cast material. Once the deck is surfaced, the result is a true 1/2 inch finished outer insert thickness and true 3/4 inch finished inner insert thickness. The IAG Closed Deck conversion is performed 100% in-house by our engineers and experts using state-of-the-art equipment.
- IAG's Stage 3 Closed Deck is suitable for street or race use.
- Designed for those wanting to assemble their own engine
- GTIN: 00887753778253
- Emissions : Not Legal For C.A.R.B. - This part is not legal for sale or use in C.A.R.B. restricted areas
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 19 x 70 x 16 inches
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to firstname.lastname@example.org
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!