IAG Stage 5 CNC Ported Heads w/ +1mm Ferrea Valves & GSC S3 Cams for 08-17 STI W25 Casting.
$7,479.99 Sold out
Product Part Number: IAG-ENG-3055WS3
Categories: Engine, IAG Products
Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
IAG's Stage 5 Cylinder Head Package utilizes a CNC porting program for the W25 heads that was developed over the past five years and tested on the most successful high-horsepower Subaru's. The ported head package starts with brand new W25 OEM WRX STI head castings directly from Subaru of America. The bare castings are visually inspected then fixtured into our in-house Centroid 5-axis CNC Machine, one of the most advanced precision engine machining equipment in the world. The Centroid CNC ports the intake and hard to reach exhaust "dog-leg" port runner. CNC porting is not only an efficient way of machining the heads and offers consistent port results every time. Once the Centroid completes the port process the heads undergo a cam clearance machining process that removes material from the lifter area where large duration cam profiles are known to contact the castings. Short after the heads are drilled to fit larger 1/2" or 14mm head studs which are commonly used in high horsepower builds. Next, the OEM guides are pressed out and replaced in favor of Ferrea Copper Bronze valve guides that are shaped to improve airflow. Once all the new guides are in place they are diamond-honed in our honing station. The heads are then fixtured in our Serdi 3.0 Valve Guide and Seat Machine to cut all intake and exhaust seat with multi-angle valve job that suits the flow characteristics of Ferrea +1mm valves. At this point, the heads decks are resurfaced using our TS-3000 BlockMate that cuts the aluminum to a smooth even finish. After resurfacing, the heads are ultrasonically cleaned to remove debris and oils from the machining process. The heads are then reassembled using GSC Billet S3 camshafts designed for drag racing applications intending to make 750-1000 wheel horsepower. During final assembly, the cams are matched to Ferrea Dual Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers along with Ferrea valve stem seals then bench-lashed to a tolerance that is close to final specifications.
- New Head Castings, Fully CNC Ported with +1mm Ferrea Valves, Ferrea Drag Springs, GSC S3 Cams
- GTIN: 00887753780959
- CNC Ported: Yes
- Exhaust Valve Diameter: 33
- Intake Valve Diameter: 33
- Emissions : Electronically Announced
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 20 x 16 x 12 inches
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to firstname.lastname@example.org
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!