Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
Kit Includes:IAG TGV Set IAG-AFD-3010, (x2) IAG TGV Housings w/ Silver Finish, (x2) IAG TGV Intake Manifold Adapters, (x2) M4 Hex Flat Head Screw, (x2) IAG Lower TGV to Cylinder Head Gaskets, (x8) M8x25mm Socket Head Bolts, (x8) M8 Washers IAG Fuel Rails IAG-AFD-2102, (x2) Billet Fuel Rail, (x4) Zinc coated M8x30mm socket head cap bolt, (x4) Phenolic Short Spacers, (x4) Phenolic Long Spacers, (x4) O-rings, (x2) Hex Head Threaded Plugs, IAG Fuel Line Kit IAG-AFD-2200 - (x4) -6 90 Degree Hose Fittings, (x4) -6 to -8 O-Ring Fittings, (x3) Fuel Line Quick Connectors, (x10) Hose Clamps, (x2') 3/16" Silicone Vacuum Line, (x2') 1/8" Silicone Vacuum Line, (x1) Barbed Reducer Fitting, (x1) 1/4" Barbed T Fitting, (x10') Braided Hose, (x1) 3/8" Stainless T Fitting
,The IAG V2 TGV Housings were created to improve performance by increasing airflow from the intake manifold to the cylinder heads. Special attention in the design process was placed on providing a larger TGV inner port design so that it matches gaskets and our ported cylinder heads as close as possible. The ports feature a fine-tuned surface finish that aids in improved airflow.
,Additionally, the TGV's were manufactured with weight savings in mind. The V2's weigh nearly 30% less per pair than our previous versions. Furthermore, the new TGV housings provide a cleaner engine bay with reduced components, leaving more room for aftermarket performance parts such as larger turbo inlet pipes and manifolds.
,The IAG Performance V3 Top Feed Billet Aluminum Fuel Rails with phenolic spacers are designed to increase the power ceiling on your Subaru's fuel system. The factory fuel rails function in a series, which means that each cylinder's fuel is delivered after the other. As horsepower rises past the 350whp mark, the stock rail often does not have the capacity to deliver fuel to the last cylinder effectively. As a result, that last cylinder can run lean, which can result in catastrophic failure. The IAG billet fuel rails are designed to eliminate this problem. First, our fuel rails operate in parallel format, each cylinder bank receives equal fuel, matching the flow between the rails ensures that each injector sees the same fuel pressure. Second, the bore of our rail is machined to 5/8" ID and is designed to accept -8 O-ring boss fittings. This configuration greatly increases the volume of the rail which means that more fuel is available at higher power levels and IAG's fuel rails were real-world tested to 1000hp.
,The IAG V3 fuel rails also feature a port to add an optional fuel pressure pulsation damper between each pair of injectors. Fuel dampers absorb fuel oscillations caused by injectors opening and closing. All Subaru's are equipped with a fuel damper however its location is some distance from the injectors. The IAG V3 rails locate the damper between the injectors to help maintain constant pressure. Finally, the IAG V3 fuel rails add phenolic spacers that are located between the rails and the TGV's. The phenolic spacers aid in reducing heat transferring from the engine to the fuel entering the engine. The included spacers come in two sizes to accommodate the fitment of various fuel injectors. The rails are machined from a solid 6061 billet aluminum and feature an anodized black finish with the IAG logo engraved on the top.
,Hose supplied requires you to cut to the desired lengths and attach fittings
,Top Feed Fuel Injectors are required (sold separately)
,The TGV hardware set included is designed to fit with OEM Gaskets.
,Note the standard hardware set is not long enough to use with 3mm and 8mm phenolic spacers. Our optional 3mm and 8mm phenolic spacer sets include the correct hardware lengths for each spacer size. If you require updated hardware to work with your existing phenolic spacers please use the following items: 3mm Phenolic Replacement Hardware Set, 8mm Phenolic Replacement Hardware Set
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to firstname.lastname@example.org
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!