Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
Whether you daily drive a stock STI or rallycross a modified WRX, an efficient cooling system is key to extending the life of your flat-four. The plastic end tanks of the stock radiator are especially prone to cracking from years of constant variation in temperature. A radiator failure can result in overheating, head gasket failure, and other engine damage that can quickly put an end to a fun day at the track. Protect your investment with the Mishimoto performance radiator engineered specifically for the 2001-2007 Subaru WRX and STI. After identifying the radiator in these vehicles as a weak point, our engineers set out to provide an efficient, durable radiator that can take the abuse of competitive driving and provide the reliability you need for daily commuting. The Mishimoto Subaru radiator features all-aluminum construction, which provides increased heat and pressure tolerance, improved heat dissipation, and improved cooling efficiency. The 100% brazed aluminum core and TIG-welded end tanks provide optimal durability and years of efficient and reliable service. This radiator is a complete bolt-in unit and replaces the factory radiator without requiring any modification to your Subaru. The Mishimoto Subaru Performance Aluminum Radiator includes a high-pressure 1.3 bar radiator cap. This cap effectively raises the boiling point of the coolant, thus providing a higher threshold for safe temperatures and resulting in a more efficient cooling system. This radiator provides a significant increase in coolant capacity, which allows for aggressive driving while retaining safe coolant temperatures. Keep your Subaru on the street and out of the shop with the Mishimoto Subaru WRX and STI Performance Aluminium Radiator. As with all our products, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to email@example.com
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!