Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
When properly maintained, the Subaru flat-four is well known for its substantial power and impressive reliability. Proper regulation of coolant temperature is key to extending the life of your EJ-powered Subaru. Highly modified turbocharger setups and aggressive driving can result in high temperatures, which increases wear on internal engine components. Mishimoto's X-line radiator is engineered specifically for the 2001-2007 Subaru WRX and STI and features a large three-row core and full aluminum construction. This design yields optimal temperatures even in the most demanding environments. This radiator also features a 100% brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks for increased durability, longevity, and a substantial increase in coolant capacity. The large three-row core enhances surface contact, resulting in improved efficiency, improved heat transfer, and lower engine coolant temperatures for your Subaru. The Mishimoto Subaru WRX and STI radiator includes a high-pressure 1.3 bar radiator cap, which effectively raises the boiling point of coolant to create a safer and more efficient system. Included with this radiator is a Mishimoto magnetic oil drain plug that removes metal fragments circulating in the coolant system, thus further protecting your engine. Whether you are looking for a reliable stock replacement radiator or a heat exchanger efficient enough for track abuse, the Mishimoto Subaru WRX and STI X-line Performance Aluminum Radiator is an ideal choice. As with all our products, this radiator is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to email@example.com
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!