Mishimoto 08-14 Subaru STI Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit - Black
Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
The Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit is designed and engineered to eliminate harmful blow by vapors from re-entering your engine. The EJ25 in the STI is known for producing blow by gases during both normal and severe driving, especially when boost levels are increased. This oil blowby can work its way into your intake system, reducing the octane rating of your fuel and potentially causing damaging detonation. Detonation has a profoundly negative effect on the already sensitive EJ25 engine. The kit uses our small baffled catch cans with a bronze filter and internal baffle to better separate the oil from the crankcase vapors. The turbo inlet side of the kit utilizes our three-port baffled catch can to catch as much oil vapor as possible. It also includes two direct fit mounting brackets making this kit easy to install and applicable for both LHD and RHD models! The kit comes with six direct fit hoses that will provide durable operation and provide a factory-like appearance after install. The hoses are designed to fit right onto the PCV valve ports and the turbo inlet ports. Durable barb fittings provide connections between the hoses and catch cans. Like all of our products, this baffled catch can kit includes the Mishimoto's lifetime warranty! Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you've seen what we've seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won't want that draining back into your oil either.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to email@example.com
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!