Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
Already installed the Mishimoto charge pipe kit onto your WRX? Now you need to go all the way to ensure that your WRX is seeing maximum charge temp drops! The stock top-mount intercooler is prone to head soak during repeated wide open throttle pulls and during track use. Mishimoto engineers spent months designing and testing this new intercooler to ensure optimum performance on both the street and track. This intercooler utilizes durable cast aluminum end tanks TIG-welded to a highly efficient, dense bar-and-plate core. The Mishimoto intercooler has a 4" thick core and a total volume of 625 in3, making it one of the largest topmount intercoolers you can buy. Thanks to this volume and a very dense offset fin pitch, we are able to optimize heat transfer and support vehicles from stock up to 500 whp. This intercooler endured rigorous testing, showing a 35°F temperature drop as well as a +15 whp and +8 wtq bolt-on power increase for our test vehicle equipped with a Mishimoto downpipe and stage 2 EcuTek tune. Installation is simple, requires no modification to any parts in the engine bay, and can be completed in under 1 hour. This intercooler bolts right up to the Mishimoto or some other aftermarket charge pipes with the supplied hot side silicone coupler. The awesome, 4 piece Mishimoto air splitter is included with this intercooler as well, this will help divert the maximum amount of air into your intercooler. The kit also includes a silicone intercooler to throttle-body hose for maximum durability under high boost. These components negate the need to gather supplies for installation, and they ensure years of reliable service. This intercooler is available in a durable powder-coated finish of Stealth Black or Sleek Silver, and is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to email@example.com
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!