Mishimoto 2018+ Subaru Crosstrek Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit - Black
Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
The 2018+ Subaru Crosstrek is one of the most versatile vehicles on the market today. It's an efficient grocery hauler, comfortable daily driver, and capable off-road adventure seeker. Like most Subarus, the Crosstrek was built to go the distance with its time-tested 2.0L flat-four FB20D engine, but the second-generation Crosstrek received an efficiency update that could threaten its longevity. Direct injection lets the 2018+ Crosstrek sip fuel and crank out 33 mpg, but it also leaves the FB20D's intake valves vulnerable to carbon. As blow-by flows over the intake valves, oil and carbon deposits can build up, impeding airflow and eventually preventing the valves from closing. This blow-by can also cause knock that could result in catastrophic failure of the engine. The best way to treat this carbon buildup is to prevent it, and that's where this Mishimoto 2018+ Subaru Crosstrek direct-fit baffled oil catch can kit comes in. This Mishimoto catch can kit diverts blow-by away from the intake and traps it in our catch can. Inside the can, a set of air turbulators and baffles separate fuel, oil, and water vapors from the crankcase gasses and collects them to be drained next time you change your oil. By not returning the blow-by to your oil pan, our kit prevents fouling of the oil that could reduce its effectiveness, leading to accelerated engine wear. Finally, a sintered bronze filter removes any remaining carbon from the crankcase gases so that only clean air returns to your intake. If you want to keep your grocery-getting, daily-driven adventure seeker on the road for a long time to come, now is the time to protect it from carbon buildup. Like all of our Subaru products, this 2018+ Crosstrek catch can kit is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of protection.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to email@example.com
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!