Motul 1L Synthetic Engine Oil 8100 5W30 X-CLEAN - LL04- MB 229.51- 504.00-507.00
Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
TYPE OF USE: High performance lubricant specially designed for latest generation of Diesel and Gasoline engines, requiring an engine oil with high HTHS (> 3.5 mPa.s) viscosity and Mid SAPS with reduced content of sulfated ash (= 0.8percent), phosphorus (0.07 = x = 0.09percent) and sulfur (= 0.3percent). Compatible with catalytic converters and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). Particularly suitable for the latest generation of BMW, MERCEDES, PORSCHE, VW and AUDI cars. Suitable also for any type of Diesel or Gasoline engines calling for ACEA C3 lubricant. Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle. ;PERFORMANCES: The BMW Long Life-04 specification imposes severe constraints to the lubricant particularly due to Valvetronic and after treatment systems compatibility. It covers all BMW engines from 2004 and also all BMW engines before 2004 as BMW LL-04 covers all the previous BMW specifications such as BMW LL-98 and BMW LL-01. ATTENTION: BMW LL-04 product can be used for gasoline engines only in European Union countries, Switzerland, Norway and Liechtenstein. Outside those countries, a BMW LL-01 lubricant such as MOTUL 8100 X-cess 5W-40 is required. Refer to BMW recommendation.; The MB 229.51 requires among many other severe constrains from the lubricant a reduced content of SAPS in order to be compatible with MERCEDES exhaust gas after treatment systems. The specification MB 229.51 applies to some MERCEDES Gasoline engines, and to all MERCEDES Diesel engines, with or without DPF.; PORSCHE C30 approval guarantees the perfect lubrication of all their Diesel engines and V6 Gasoline engines (Porsche Cayenne) and their highly demanding requests regarding oil film resistance.; VOLKSWAGEN for their VW 504 00 and VW 507 00 standards requires from the lubricant to be fully compatible with their after treatment systems such as catalytic converters and DPFs. ;RECOMMENDATIONS: Can be mixed with synthetic and mineral oils.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to email@example.com
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!