Pedders EziFit SportsRyder Rear Right Spring And Shock (Twin Tube 35mm) 05-07 Subaru STi
Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
Pedders has played a prominent role in the Australian automotive aftermarket industry 1950. In the summer of 2006 Pedders USA became a reality by selling specialised parts to automotive wholesalers and specialist workshops throughout the U.S. By 2010 Pedders USA had established industry partnerships with GM, Lingenfelter, Richard Petty and Saleen. Pedders has been featured on TV with West Coast Customs and in magazines such as Supercar builder. For each new chassis Pedders USA develops an integrated and engineered suspension solution. There is no fixed formula. Its not an exact science. Our people identify the weaknesses in the OE suspension and develop Pedders components to correct them. We think like OE engineers, but without interference from sales, marketing and finance. We manufacture our Pedders parts to suit the automotive enthusiast and offer a comprehensive range of suspension components for most of the vehicles on the world's roads today, from AMC to Wolseley, with just about everything in between. We started in the USA with the fastest wide-body GTO on a road course. Next the fastest Chrysler 300C. Then Pedders USA's G8 and 5th Generation Camaro. When we moved to Ford, the results with the Saleen Mustang were the same. Our 'supercars' are developmental vehicles with purpose. We upgrade everything to make certain that we are testing at or above the levels of performance our customers will reach. We document every step of our development in enthusiast forums so they can benefit from our hard work. Ride quality is subjective. Our test cars serve as daily drivers. As we do our R & D work in AU and in the USA, the goal is to achieve a Pedders feel: the ideal balance between civility and performance handling. Pedders USA does not build parts for race cars. We make parts for the enthusiast driver that just happen to do extremely well on the race course. A fully Pedderised vehicle feels like a factory hot rod. It is quiet. It is comfortable. It handles.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to firstname.lastname@example.org
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!