Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
Skunk2’s Cold-Air Intake is manufactured from molded polymer plastic for superior intake air insulation when compared to aluminum as well as for a smooth, continuous taper. When compared to aluminum, the thicker polymer material results in a superior thermal barrier and lower intake air temperatures drastically reducing heat soak in comparison to other intakes. For optimal power, the BRZ/FRS Cold Air Intake draws in the coldest and highest pressure air available. This is achieved by placing the Ram Air Box’s inlet duct in front of the radiator where the most clean and cold air is found. The Ram Air Box is manufactured from crosslinked polymer to provide superior thermal rejection and structural strength as the air filter’s housing. Skunk2 Cold Air Intake systems for the BRZ/FRS include a Skunk2 Composite Velocity Stack which is a $50 added value. The Composite Velocity Stack utilizes race proven technology and is engineered to optimize air flow while maximizing velocity. The glass fiber nylon structure imparts high impact strength with low thermal conductivity to significantly reduce heat soak and air intake temperatures. The design also incorporates dimples on the entry surface to extend the boundary layer into the mouth. The dimples increase the effective cross sectional flow area causing higher total mass air flow compared to other velocity stacks. The Throttle Body Velocity Tube is manufactured from crosslinked polymer for thermal isolation which again reduces heat and heat soak. It also features a smooth, continuous flow velocity taper from 96 mm internal diameter to 70m mm internal diameter which allows high air flow ultimately producing one of the best flowing and filtered Cold Air Intakes for the BRZ/FRS. It connects to the factory throttle body, no cutting or fabrication needed as it is a direct bolt on application.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to firstname.lastname@example.org
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!