Skunk2 BRZ/FR-S Alpha Series Valve Spring and Titanium Retainer Kit
Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
Skunk2 is proud to introduce its Alpha Valve Spring and Titanium Retainer Kit for the BRZ/FRS. Each kit includes Skunk2’s high-quality dual valve springs and race-proven titanium retainers that are the result of nearly two decades of racing and engine building experience. Each Alpha Valve Spring is manufactured exclusively from super-clean, chrome-silicone wire milled in Japan. By using inner and outer springs mated together through a slight interference fit and with differing frequencies, Alpha Valve Springs are able to prevent valve float and maintain valvetrain stability at engine speeds in excess of 10,000 rpm. Skunk2’s industry-leading Alpha Titanium Retainers are designed to significantly reduce valvetrain mass, resulting in more horsepower and improved valvetrain stability. Similar to Skunk2’s already popular Pro Series Titanium Retainers, Alpha Titanium Retainers feature radius-cut edges for additional rocker arm clearance and reduced weight, strategically positioned lightening grooves, and reduced overall heights for better valve seal clearance and even further weight reduction. Alpha Titanium Retainers are manufactured using the latest 3D CAD (Computer Aided Design) and FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to ensure that each is optimized for strength as well as for reduced weight. Skunk2 engineers then test and prove their designs on the engine dyno as well as the race track. Once approved for manufacturing, only medical-grade titanium that’s been ultrasonically inspected and certified is used. Following CNC machining, each retainer is then individually inspected to ensure proper hole diameter, taper, and that each are free from machining defects to ensure proper installed valve spring heights and pressures. Finally, each retainer is serialized for your protection, including valuable information, like material batch specifics as well as production and inspection dates.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to email@example.com
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!