Local Pickup Available
Installation Services Offered
- Shipping / Refunds / FAQs
StopTech AeroRotor Replacement Kits ARK are designed to replace your vehicle's original factory rotors; while retaining the factory brake calipers. Although the ARK is the same diameter and thickness as the factory rotors; it offers improved cooling; braking; and handling. The directional; floating AeroRotors allow independent expansion of the rotor and hat without "coning;" thanks to elongated drive pin holes. ARK components include AeroRotor friction rings with patented internal vane design; pre-assembled to billet aluminum AeroHats with directional stand-offs that optimize cooling airflow. The patented AeroRotor vane design pushes up to 80 percent more air than factory rotors for better cooling and reduced fade on the track. The aircraft-grade aluminum hats and 2-piece AeroRotors are up to 8 pounds lighter than stock rotors; allowing faster acceleration and deceleration; and improved handling. StopTech AeroRotors are available slotted or cross-drilled. These slots or holes allow better dissipation of heat; friction material and debris; assuring that fresh pad material is in contact with the rotor every time the brakes are applied. An optional anti-corrosion; zinc finish is available for customers in cold climates; where salt and chemicals are used to melt snow and ice. The zinc coating also benefits customers who prefer no visible surface rust on the vanes and outer circumference of the rotors. StopTech AeroRotors are 100 percent made in the USA.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO SHIP?
- We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
DO YOU PRICE MATCH?
- Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
DO YOU GUYS INSTALL?
- Our shop services range from routine maintenance, to full on track monsters. If you purchased a part from us, ask us about scheduling time to have the part installed!
DO ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SHIP FREE?
- No, only specifically marked items or orders over $100 will ship for free unless indicated otherwise.
WHAT'S YOUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY?
- UPS handles all US Shipments.
WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY?
- DHL or UPS only.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee as long as the product has ZERO signs of use and HAS NOT been opened.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ADVERTISED PRICING?
- ALL Pricing displayed specifically reflects Manufacture's Advertised Pricing as most companies will not allow the sale of their items below this threshold.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FITMENT ISSUES?
- IF an item does not fit, then we'd be more than happy to guide the fitment process with you over the phone or over email.
WHAT'S YOUR POLICY REGARDING FRAUDULENT CHARGES / CHARGEBACKS?
- If we receive a declined notice or chargeback, then your account will be billed an additional $50.
DO YOU WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES THAT AREN'T LISTED ON YOUR SITE?
- We most certainly do; please shoot us an email if you want something that you don't see to firstname.lastname@example.org
I WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, CAN YOU HELP?
- Of course! Please email or call us with an inquires for both stock count, brand inquiry, or better pricing!